BCCCI grants the opportunity to all the Chinese students from the Bulgarian Philology Department at the St. Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia to enrich and put in practice the knowledge and skills they have accumulated during their studies.
According to the profiles of the individual candidates, the internship may include:
1. Participation in administrative and organizational activities in the office
2. Participation in the Bulgarian - Chinese projects related to the activity of the Chamber
3. Translations from and into Chinese (Mandarin)
The program duration is 1 year. The terms of the internship program can be defined according to the schedule of the Trainees and the needs of the Chamber.
The duration of each internship is approximately 2 months. However, the trainee may choose a longer duration and a more flexible form.
The internship program is unpaid.
BCCCI will provide the Trainees with:
• A mentor
• Possibility to work on actual BCCCI projects
• Evaluation report at the end of the program
· Students in their 3rd or 4th year (Bachelor’s Program), Master’s Program;
· Motivation and willingness to work in a team;
· Communication and organizational skills;
· Computer literacy
How to apply:
If you are interested in the internship program at BCCCI, please send us your CV and a recent photo to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
For further questions, please contact Ms. Gergana Bacheva – phone 0877 852 793.